Release alcohol "IZHWAX PVA"
Release alcohol "IZHWAX PVA" is used for new or reconditioned molds and is designed for one 100% removal.
It is used as a finishing release layer after waxing "IZHWAX PRIMER".
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
1. To form a film, apply alcohol to the surface of the mold with a sponge or brush evenly.
2. Hold for 30 minutes - 1 hour to dry and harden the film.
3. After removing the finished product, rinse the remaining film with warm water.
4. Alcohol should be applied to the mold after each removal of the product.
5. When using the PVA in the system "IZHWAX PRIMER" + "IZHWAX PVA" alcohol, first apply 2 coats of “IZHWAX PRIMER” wax providing intercoat drying for 2-4 minutes. Polish it. Then apply PVA alcohol according to the instructions.
Alcohol should be applied to the mold after each removal of the product.
Apply alcohol in a well-ventilated area. Follow fire safety precautions. Do not inhale. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water, seek medical attention. When applying, use personal protective equipment for respiratory organs, skin of hands, eyes, and special clothing.
Store at temperatures up to 50ºC in a tightly closed container. If alcohol freezes, allow it to thaw at room temperature. After thawing, alcohol does not change its properties. Avoid direct sunlight.
Subject to storage conditions, the shelf life is 24 months from the date of manufacture.
Plastic canister, volume 1 l., 3l.